BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011



no editing..as natural as i am..
:)
so alhamdulillah again..
next step i be..
in sem 4..fuhh..much tougher than i thought ..have to work harder..and harder this time..
insya ALLAH..doa umi ayah...akak akn tetap berjuang...azabnye..haha..ALLAH je tau..
mate selalu bengkak.mr teddy jd the victim..


bout kami.. ok.but when everything seems busy..i really hate it..i knoe none of his fault..
im trying to change,peeps..not too emotional..i am..im born to be like that..sensitive..sejak dari dulu..
kasar memang x dinafikan..but i try to change it....
i feel like doing alone..
i wanna be alone..
i cant have any commitment in relationship..
i admit...
i dunt wanna hurt u,myself either ..
be myself as i can be..
be natural as i am..

im strong when i have my family around me..they are my strength..they are my hope..umi and ayah especially..i really need them..they know me..they know me..

;(
it drop again..i cant take it this way..i want to be free...

0 comments: