BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

assalamualaikum..hai..today is sath and today is off..today umi were admitted and today im in the BOREDOM of hell..currently im in cardiac ward.which is interesting . when we understand everything seems simple ryte.herm.so it had been 4 days im having insomnia which means i couldnt sleep.cepat la siang.idk.since when im afraid of night.seriously.is there any sumthing weird happening surround me or is that only my feeling.last night,i mean the whole night i cant close my eyes at usual.trying and trying but i still cant.=(.plus im code red.

 thx syg.bacekan i Al Fatihah.i takut sgt.seriusly,dear.thx sgt2 ye temankn i..maaf menyusahkan u. untill 6 am.at last i slept.what happening to me? trying to figure out myself
...

0 comments: