BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

: )



to you..
first of all..
mintak maaf sebab saye x pandai nak berpuitis..
cukup la..
you know what is inside my heart..
I just wanna say
Thank You for everything..
THANK YOU..
yeah..i knoe its just a couple of month I knew u..
but yet...its like we had know each other for too long..
you come to my life..
when i am alone..
u bring me up
when im totally down..

the way you concern bout me..
the way you comfort me
the way you accept me
you dunt care what I look like
you dunt ever care 
HOW BIG I AM..
cuz u say that
what is important is..
my HEART..

THANK YOU..
:)
u dunt ever care what people say bout us..
cuz u love 
"the way I am..and just be myself"...

THANK YOU..

:)

you always with me no matter many obstacles that we have to face..
cuz u believe in me...

THANK YOU..
:)


0 comments: